Monday, June 28, 2010

59/365

So Drex and I along with the rest of the world...will be sitting in a theater tomorrow night/Wednesday morning to see the premier of Twilight: Eclipse. My childhood best friend, and still present day friend, Emma will be coming with us :)

Of course to celebrate such an occasion, I went to Michaels and purchased over 30 dollars worth of t-shirt making materials! I have made a lot of T-shirts in my lifetime, but with these I decided to invest in some stencils to make the whole thing a lot easier.



Not perfect but pretty good for the fact that I rushed through it, and did all of this while watching a movie :) I actually quite like how they came out, though If I had had more time I definitely would have added more. Oh well :)

Anyways, I'm pretty excited for tomorrow night...lots of pictures! Yay :) Speaking of which....I should go charge my camera! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment