Friday, June 11, 2010

42/365

Well Drex officially has a place to call his own :) He'd been talking about getting an apartment (since he can't live in a dorm due to Loosie) and today he found one! I'm excited. It'll definitely give him the space he needs. Of course I haven't seen it yet and sadly wont until sometime next week since work has me working a ton next week. (30 hours!)

We're heading up to big lake today and I can't wait! I'm excited to get away with my family (and Drex) for a few days. It's always a relaxing place to go, something I need right now.

I also completed by bedroom project. Well aside from things needing to be hung on the wall, and the small piles organized.


Throwing away things has never felt so great! The hardest part of the organizing I did today though was coming across old pictures. Seeing how I used to be...and seeing how I am now. It's amazing how fast we seem to go from ignorant to knowledgeable. Time definitely goes by so fast. Not that I'm complaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment