Tuesday, June 22, 2010

53/365

Today Drex and I spent a day with Caden. He has such a little personality and it was SO much fun! He got there and everyone decided to take a little nap. (Everyone except me of course, I took this opportunity to shower and get ready for the day)



Of course, after I got out of the shower, Caden decided he wanted to be walked around the apartment instead of just sitting still. So I scooped him up, and we walked back and forth while watching Grease.



After everyone was finished getting ready, we were off to lunch to see his mommy. He was fed, and was quite the happy little baby. Since he needed to nap, we decided to take him to my house, so he could visit with my mom and sister. He was very happy to meet new people.



From there we went to the zoo! We saw all kinds of really cool animals, and we told Caden about all of them. He was especially excited about the big moose!



Of course with all the excitement he decided he needed a nap. But don't worry He still got to have close encounters with all the animals!



Of course eventually it was time to go...and he was a very happy baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment