Tuesday, June 8, 2010

39/365

Home projects...

Drex and I spent the day painting. From 8am until about 5pm my room went from lime green to this


It's a lot darker then the green (thank goodness!) the bright color makes it extremely hard to remain sleeping when the sun is shining at all hours of the day. I look forward to this change. A lot of things are changing, and I'm learning to embrace that. I went into my room this morning knowing I needed to clean things and instead ending up throwing almost everything away. Learning to let go is something I've always had a hard time with, but today it was all okay. It was me saying "okay God, I'm willing to let go." And I was. I am. I'm still scared of things, but I know it will be okay. I'm re-doing my room, because I'm re-doing my life. It's time my room reflected that.

No comments:

Post a Comment