Tuesday, June 1, 2010

32/365

Falling in love all over again :)

Today Drex and I celebrate 13 months. Lucky for us we get to spend it in Disney world! (which means the most romantic part of the day will be me begging him to rub aloe on my poor legs haha) I sometimes remember being little and always wanting my "prince charming" (though for me it was more of a perfect 'ken doll') nonetheless I look at my life now and I realize I have him. Now sure his name isn't Ken and he doesn't live in a castle but he's all mine :) even after 13 months one look still gives me butterflies, and I find myself falling in love with him over and over again. There is nothing more I could ask for or dream of. My imagination couldn't have thought of better. I don't tell him thank you near enough. I don't tell him how perfect he is near enough. Oh how I wish I could find the words that somehow could truly tell him how much I love him, how important he is to me, and how deeply thankful I am for every hug, kiss, and talk he's ever given me. But until I do, those three simple words will have to do. I love you Drex David Adams. I love you now, and I'll love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment