Monday, June 14, 2010

45/365

I'm really proud of myself for keeping up with this blog so far. I mean It was always my intention to...but I thought I would've failed long before this. So props to me! :)

Drex and I have developed a new...hobby? Or perhaps come up with a new goal? Anyways, the plan is to bike every night for the rest of the summer (well as long as we're in town anyway). Hopefully it'll be like this blog...something you just have to do, and end up really looking forward to doing.

I'm exhausted. Today has been a really long day. I woke up at 6am, got ready in 30 minutes, drove to Drexs house to say a quick goodmorning, and was off to KCC until 3pm. From there...it was work until 9:30pm and then a bike ride (yay 2 nights in a row!) and now...this. :)

I've been happier lately. Drex and I have been happier lately. I feel like I'm riding on clouds. Sure, there's the occasional bumps (like work, and KCC) but at the end of the day I'm happy...happy like I just found out he liked me...giddy like a school girl. I'm in love. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment