Thursday, June 3, 2010

34/365

Day of shopping? Yes please! :)

That's what our day consisted of. Lots and lots of amazing shopping. I mean I've never been one to be like "WHOO LET'S GO SHOPPING" but today I had a lot of fun. It's been really nice to just relax, not wake up until noon and then make breakfast with my boyfriend :)


Since we both adore breakfast sandwiches we went out and bought groceries so we could make some in the morning. They were amazing! Today hasn't been as eventful as some but I'm loving it. I miss my sister though, I mean thankfully I have a boyfriend that shops with me (a rare find!) but there's nothing like having your sister shop with you :) I just buy her lots of things instead.

Well it's time to curl up and snuggle with my Drexers!

No comments:

Post a Comment