Sunday, June 6, 2010

37/365

Well today we're heading home :) It's been a long trip and I'm ready for my normal life again! I've had so much fun though being here and in Orlando and Asheville with Drex. I'm so happy we were given the opportunity to do this!

Though I'm definitely ready to go back to my house and the normal things, work is a whole other story. I mean I miss my coworkers, but the work itself? Not at all. Plus on the 14th of June I start my classes, and slowly say goodbye to my summer. Not that it's really going away, my early childhood development class is only 13 days long (though it's from 8am until 3pm every day). I just have to remember I'm going to be so much happier next school year when I only have 2.5 classes to take! Drex has definitely been my encourager reminding me it's only 13 days (for the first one, then I've got 3 more) and it'll be worth it. Let's hope so! After my ECHD class I've got alg 2, a culinary class, and a workout class. BUT it means next year I only have to take English, government, and 1/2 a semester of bible. Then I'm taking ASL 2 at UAA :)

It's not the senior year most people have in mind, nor one most people want. But then again, I'm not most people. I'm ready to be done, I'm ready to start the rest of my life. I'm doing this for me. I'm excited to meet new people and to see God continue to mold me.

Hello life, here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment