Thursday, June 24, 2010

55/365

Babies babies babies!

My cousin had her first baby today :) a little boy named Grayson Robert Berghuis. He weighs 6lbs 8oz (same as I did when I was born!) and is 20 inches long :) sadly they're all the way in puerto Rico (military) so I don't get to meet him anytime soon.

I also made a trip to the bookstore today, a rare adventure, and bought a book called What Your Doctor May NOT Tell You About Children's Vaccinations. Basically a book written by a pediatrician and her findings on vaccines leading to autism, and other similar diseases. Really good so far!

Then Drex and I volunteered ourselves for childcare for a little while Emily looks for a new daycare. She found out the lady left the tv on all day for the kids, big no no as well as would leave Caden in a room by himself sleeping and go into a different room. Meaning Drex and I get to hangout with Caden more and be the help Emily needs :)

I put in my letter of resignation today for Payless. My last day is July 10, 2010 and I start working at Journeys the week of July 11-July 17th. I'm so excited! Jeans, T-shirts, commission, no straightneing, no filling shoes! Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment