Sunday, June 13, 2010

44/365

I've been thinking a lot about next year recently. I mean, not just classes but friends, relationships, work, etc. My parents and I have talked a little bit about me going to South full time, just because I don't care about going to Grace and I could graduate early. But it seems like the best and most efficient option is the one my mom has already met with the principal, and guidance counselor numerous times about: taking three classes at Grace and two at UAA.

It's still five classes...but the ones at UAA wouldn't be every day which means certain days I'd have four or five but other days I wouldn't. I look forward to this giant change, even though I'm definitely scared to death about it.

I planned to write more...I wanted to write more...but I have to be up at 6am to go to class and then continue with work. This is definitely going to be a stressful week...

No comments:

Post a Comment