Sunday, May 9, 2010

9/365

And so the weekend must come to an end...
But not without a miracle!

Destinee's sister gave birth to a baby boy last night. Lyric Jude is his name and he is the most precious thing ever. Though I have not been given the privilege of meeting him, he is gorgeous.

I realized today that i have been getting a ridiculous amount of anxiety attacks. Nothing like I have ever had before. One moment i am doing awesome and the next i am freaking out having to sit down and breathe slowly to calm myself. I'm hoping all those will disappear when school is finished. (2 weeks!)

Well I know these have been getting shorter by the second but i have a lovely book summary to do for tomorrow and therefor blogging can't be my first priority!

Goodnight to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment