Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5/365

Oh for the love of level-headed boyfriends. What would we do without them?

After my not so happy blog last night, Drex scooped me up into his arms and told me to focus on the things that domake me happy; like taking Loosie swimming for the first time, or going shopping for toys for her, or that through everything I endure, i have an amazing young man standing by my side through it all.

So that's what i'm going to do: Focus on the good and let the stress and anxiety slip away.

Today we got to take Loosie to her first ever dog park! What an adventure that was! She made lots of Doggy friends and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was a lot of fun watching her socialize, especially since normally she's cooped up with two small dogs and she's got a lot more energy than the two of them put together. She had a very good time and looks forward to going back! Well it's past my bedtime so off i go! More tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment