Sunday, May 16, 2010

16/365

I woke up today to the sun shining on my face and Drex crawling into bed with me, talk about a perfect way to start the day :)

I realized something between last night and this morning: In the face of tragedy, fear, and shock, you depend on the people you cannot stand. You are faced with the realization that the person who you have come to despise, is a human being, has feelings, and in the midst of their falseness, is real.

It is this thought that brought me to another. Christ loved those who did the unimaginable. He loved those who crucified him. Who am I to hate? What right do i have to judge? And that is what made me forgive.

It was those thoughts, that action, and my morning that made this day truly perfect. I cannot express my gratitude for those who have forgiven me when i have wronged. Or those who have stayed by my side when i left theirs. To all of you, thank you so much.

On a much lighter note, my parents bought me a car today! It's a 2002 Rav4 :) At first seeing it i was like "uhh...idk...it's not exactly awesome looking..." but upon further inspection i have come to the conclusion that it is cute :) Not the best car ever, but cute, and what i want :) Plus they paid for it so that makes it a bajillion times better looking! I'm actually really excited for it! I get to drive myself to and from school, and drive Drex around, and Britt around, and not be dependent on Drex to get places! So exciting! :) Well that's been my day :) Nothing to dramatic thankfully. Had enough of that last night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment