Saturday, May 29, 2010

29/365

Rain rain go away please come back another day...

That was the song I sang today. Sadly, mother nature decided not to listen to my pleas and instead it rained all day long. We ventured off to seaworld, bought ponchos, and sucked it up. Thankfully the rain doesn't ruin everything and though we all looked soggy and smelled like wet dog we had fun :) we rode two giant roller coasters which was terrifying but oh so enjoyable!

Later that night I met my first semi-celebrity, Crystal Bowersox! She was the runner up on the 9th season of American Idol! Whoo hoo! She was at the same hotel we were and I gladly made a fool of myself :) anyways that was pretty cool since in Alaska we don't see anyone famous. Well it's time to call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment