Sunday, May 2, 2010

2/365

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." - Roy Croft

It's weird; to love someone more than you love yourself. I suppose today was just like any other Sunday, going by way to fast, hanging out with him, and learning to savor each small smile not knowing when it could be taken from you. I swear we might as well get married. We talk about it all the time, and looking down at the ring on my finger (promise ring mind you!) I get that happy feeling of "AW someone loves me!" But even though i know he does, (which i truly truly do) I often find that fear of losing him creeping up on me. It happens often enough, people break up, it's part of life. I just can't imagine it happening with us.

Well enough about boys right? Saw the nightmare on Elm St last night with Drex and my best friends :) Talk about frightening beyond belief! I swear my eyes were closed half the movie! I've never been to good at scary movies, yet i love them because they give you that thrill. So complicated :) I miss my best friend. I find myself wanting to go back into the future when it was her and I and we were sure we could take over the world. I also miss a smile on her face! I swear she needs that perfect prince charming to come sweep her off her feet and make her believe in love again. (and nice boys!)

BFF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment