Saturday, July 31, 2010

92/365

I didn't know how I was going to make it through this week. Lets face it, I'm not a patient person, especially when it comes to puppies. On Monday when we first decided to go ahead and purchase one, the whole thing was totally surreal. On Tuesday we were told the one we had asked for originally 'Spot' had been sold. My spirits were totally crushed. They offered us the last puppy, 'Zorro'.

We talked about calling the whole thing off. Just deciding to wait, because obviously it just wasn't meant to be. But we decided to give it one more try and go for 'Zorro'. Drex contacted the breeder, and all the puzzle pieces fell nicely in place.

In 24 hours I will be able to hold him, smell him, snuggle him. I get to leave all the stress and anxiety of not getting him behind. I cannot wait. I can't wait to see how he sleeps, what his bark sounds like, how him and Loosie get along. I can't wait to take him to the dog park, to throw balls for him, to teach him how to sit, come, lay down, and stay.

We also made another trip to the dog park today. Loosies' last day being an only puppy. I've been experimenting with my camera trying to actually take decent looking pictures. So here's my attempt. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment