Sunday, July 18, 2010

79/365

It's been a long day. I mean a really long day. Originally I was scheduled to go into work today at noon which was fine, great, and fantastic with me. However...Lauren couldn't get a sitter for Gavin (her baby) soo she couldn't come in today. (Yet she can invite me to beer bong and throw a party at her house the night before?) Anyways, her not coming in meant me having to be at work at 10:30 (which means I got there at 10:15...I have this thing of always being 15 minutes early to work) and didn't get off until 6:30. Ech. The store was crazy, only Mel and I were working, and we're both new so it was total chaos at moments. BUT I survived! And now am ready to crawl under my new black sheets, (and comforter), and fall asleep. Which I plan to be doing shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment