Friday, July 30, 2010

91/365

Rain Rain...oh and some more rain! That's our weather lately. However rain or shine Loosie needs a walk, (and so will Nitro so we're getting into the habit of going ever day) So after work Drex and I braved the rain and even got a cute picture out of it.



I also got a new raincoat. It's lovely and black and was on sale at REI. I figure I'm going to need one with all the rain we've been getting.

MOVING UPDATE:

So there's no FINAL word yet...but I feel like that's kind of because they're attempting to figure out how to tell Brittany. They're starting the paper work and in a month it should be about finished. My dad would report in January where He would stay with my Aunt while looking for a house. Our house will need to be put up for sale pretty soon so we're doing some minor jobs around the house to make it sale ready. My mom, Britt and I would move into an apartment for the last few months of the school year and then join my dad as soon as the school year is over.

I think the biggest thing pushing them in the moving direction is me going to college and the cost of out of state tuition. My parents have a college fund for Brittany and I but it's not a ton of money. I know I'll have to take out a student loan my first year, but I also know my parents will help me pay off that loan. One year isn't bad. It's still a large sum of money, but not as unbearable as 4. However if my dad moves there in January, I only have to take a semester of out of state tuition which is great.

So we'll see what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment