Tuesday, October 19, 2010

173/365

Today...I drove past my house on the way to school and saw this.



It was weird to see that For Sale sign for the first time. In that instant it all kind of became real to me. This isn't just something we way is happening, or we talk about happening, this IS happening. I cannot imagine living in a different state, driving on different roads, living in a different house. But I know it will be good. I know that change is necessary and not only that but it's exciting. This year there is a lot going on. Lots of trips planned and lots of changes. I can't wait to move into a new house in Oregon, to decorate a room, to make dinner in a new kitchen. We're all pretty stressed, but that's the beauty of moving. Lots and lots of stress.

We also went to the dog park today, and I got some pictures of the babies.




It was a good day :)

DAY THREE-Something you need to forgive yourself for

There are things that I have done that are so heavy I cannot bring myself to write about them. It is these things that I need to forgive myself for. I know that's vague, but there are somethings that you just cannot write.

No comments:

Post a Comment