Thursday, October 14, 2010

168/365

Caps, Gowns, and Graduation announcements. Since our class meeting yesterday, I feel more like I'm graduating. We got our order forms which are do ASAP and discussed where the ceremony will be held. (Since it can't be held at the school due to fire code) We had to fill out a sheet for our diplomas and the names we want on our bibles.

I'm ready to graduate. But in a different way then I was a few weeks ago. A few weeks ago I was desperate to be away from Grace. SO ready to just quit and call it good. I was ready to escape. But now, I'm excited. I look forward to not only the rest of this year, but what's after it. I'm excited to leave home, to live in the dorms, to meet new people.

This year started off so awful but it's getting so much better. Not just for me. Take Elizabeth for example, she has been given the opportunity to go on a mission trip to Cambodia, a trip she probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to go on if she was still at Grace. God works in mysterious way, and I truly believe this year will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment