Sunday, October 10, 2010

164/365

Sometimes selling shoes takes the same effect as a drug. It's addicting. I love getting into that "mode". The one where all you can think about it selling more. Where it becomes a dance. Take shoe from customer, look at number, walk into the back room, climb the ladder, take shoe out, repeat. It becomes one fluid motion. And every once in awhile, it's enjoyable. Exhausting, but enjoyable. There are parts of my job I hate, like the dealing with angry customers. But there are other parts that I love, like putting a smile on a families face because their son is mentally handicapped and no other place has taken the time to find him a pair of shoes that truly fit. Every once in awhile there is a customer who makes all the chaos and stress worth it.

(I also ordered a coach bag today! With part of my PFD!)



I'm SO excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment