Saturday, October 23, 2010

177/365

Well today hasn't been anything special. Took the dogs on a nice long walk, Loosie fell through the ice, and Drex and I both had very cold fingers but other than that it's been a fairly quiet day. Tonight I'm staying the night with Nicole at a house she's house sitting for which should be enjoyable. While I'm off doing that, Drex is having his friends over to his moms house (she's out of town) to play halo and stay the night there. So we will both be busy with friends. I'm looking forward to tonight.

DAY SEVEN -Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Okay so this might be one of those super cheesy posts. There are lots of people who have made my life worth living for. Most recently would be my dearest boyfriend. Drex has taught me so many things. Because of all the things he's dealt with in life, I've learned to not take things forgranted. I've learned to appreciate the ability to breathe, or the assurance that I will have a roof over my head at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment