Wednesday, October 27, 2010

181/365

I've written about Nitro, but not a lot about his growth.

He is four months old, five months on November 8th. He weighs 26 lbs and has had all of his vaccinations. Including his puppy rabies. He won't need another shot until he's about a year. His coat is growing in. He's going to be a smooth coat and I'm really glad because his mom was a smooth coat and his dad was a long coat. So we weren't sure what HIS coat was going to look like.



He's become a true fetch dog. He gets the ball wherever you are and just patiently waits for you to throw it. Example



He's tons of fun and it's been exciting seeing him grow up. :)

DAY ELEVEN-Something people seem to compliment you the most on

My cheeks. I've been told many times I have nice big cheek bones. I don't necessarily agree but that's okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment