Friday, August 6, 2010

98/365

I have the most amazing family in the world. I have two adorable babies that I love more than anything. They are crazy and and exhausting but they make every troubling and tiring moment worth it. Loosie howls at everything, especially recently, and Nitro has a slight obsession with peeing on wires (very troubling), but I wouldn't trade them for anything. :)

I have the greatest most wonderful boyfriend in the world. I know I've blogged about him many times, but I still am in shock of how on earth I got such a perfect guy. I mean really, he has sat with me while I had blood and spit falling out my mouth into a bowl in the bathroom, he has held my hair up as I've puked into the toilet, he has stayed on the phone with me all night so that I don't feel alone. And though I am the most undeserving selfish girl in the world, he loves me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment