Saturday, August 21, 2010

113/365

So today I went and got my senior pictures done. I was super duper nervous but it ended up being a ton of fun. We met at Kincaid and took a walk, stopping at places she thought would be good for taking pictures. I got to see a few and I LOVE them, which is good because I was terrified I would hate them. :)

I can't wait to see all of them! But unfortunately I have to wait a few days. Blah. I got pictures with everyone. My dad, my mom, my sister, and Drex. Oh and we took a few family ones too :)

I also forgot to mention that yesterday Nitro went swimming for the first time! There's this log at the dog park and Loosie ALWAYS goes out on it to get to the ducks. To get to the log she first has to swim to it so yesterday was no exception. Loosie plunged into the water to get to the log...and Nitro jumped in after her. He did sooo good though! No fear, just happiness. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment